WELCOME to our site...
here you can buy the CHEAPEST cigarettes on line...
This Site is certified by NetIBA International Business Authority. The Internet Authority.The consumer protection.
Click Quick select to order your cigarettes.
Registration is free.
No minimum order.
No hidden costs or taxes.
Fast response to enquiries (Live chat support).
We offer FREE INSURANCE on all of our products to make it safe, secure and to save you money. Don't be confused with other cheap low price websites that offer a no tax cigarette then charge you more to ship, rest assured you have found the cheapest and best no taxes deal on the internet here!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please help us to improve our service. You are one of approximately 500 visitors we get each day; only 15% place orders, the remaining 85% do not. This could be due to the price, quality, lack of confidence in shopping online, difficulties with the purchasing procedure or some other reason. If you are one of the 85% we invite you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us the reason why you didn't make any purchases. Thanks! - This will be a help to us and to all our customers, and you will have contributed to improving our service.
Have you had any problems with our card processing service? If so, please contact us online via Yahoo messenger user all_cigs or e-mail email@example.com and we will resolve the problem.
Is there a difference in taste between low grade and high grade tobacco?
Absolutely! Consumers must be careful about companies that sell counterfeit or third world-grown tobacco. Their products taste dramatically different (in a bad way) because they use inferior tobacco, contain some very strange ingredients (sawdust for example) and may be over a year old! That's why we only sell cigarettes made with top quality tobacco.
Our cigarettes come with a 90-day freshness guarantee.
We promise that you will not receive cigarettes more than 90 days old. If you find cheaper cigarettes on other websites, chances are they are at least 180 days old and have a stale taste. With uk.all-cigs.com, you will always receive cigarettes at the height of freshness.
Please close any pop-up killers, or you may not be able to buy our products ... The legal amount of cigs you may have from any country outside the EU is 200 cigs per day.
Why risk getting stopped with more? ... it could ultimately cost you more to smoke! With us you may save 30% on the cost.
There is an easy solution, we will post each day your 200 cigs to you! No need to travel abroad each time you need 200 cigarettes as you can order as many times as you wish as long as they are for your personal consumption.
There is also zero risk and they are delivered to your door.
100% Money Back Guarantee
uk.all-cigs.com guarantee you a repayment of 100% of the amount paid for buying the cigarettes and for shipping in case of any reason of dissatisfaction of our clients.
The procedure for repayment is as follows: as Swiss law dictates regarding the purchase by mail, the buyer has at his disposal 30 days in case he wants to return the package.The product must be in its original packaging and has to be returned quoting the order number. The client should first inform firstname.lastname@example.org about returning the package to the sender. If the payment was made with a credit card, the repayment will always be made to the credit card that you used. If the payment was made from a bank account, the repayment will be made to your bank account and the expenses for the bank transaction will be charged to the buyer.
Very important: The cigarettes on sale at uk.all-cigs.com are for personal use only. Reselling the products may be a criminal offense.